Thursday, February 01, 2007

San Francisco Mayor’s Faux Pas


“SAN FRANCISCO - Mayor Gavin Newsom apologized Thursday for having a sexual relationship with his former campaign manager’s wife.
“I’m deeply sorry,” Newsom said during a brief news conference at City Hall the day after the aide resigned. Newsom appeared poised but visibly emotional. He spoke for about a minute and left without taking questions.”

Let me get this straight, so to speak. The mayor of the gayest city this side of Sodom had a sexual relationship with a person of the opposite sex! I am shocked, shocked I tell you!

There is little wonder that the community is up in arms over this travesty.

Bruce Lightloafer, chairperson of the Committee to Limit Heterosexual Behavior said, “This is perhaps the most disgusting example of debauchery in the history of this really fab city. It really makes me sick to my tum-tum.”

“My mothers told me about this type of behavior, but I was skeptical. Now I know that some people have no morals”, said lesbian Billy Joe Butcher.

My sources intimate…er, tell me that a campaign to remove Mayor Newsom from office is in the works.

No comments: